Why use our Electrical Testing & Calibration Services?
Network Power Group is your “One stop Shop” for all your Electrical Sales, Testing, and Instrument Calibration Needs.
- We have a complete range of Electrical Safety Equipment and Instruments in stock.
- All Instruments and Safety Equipment are supplied Tested and/or Calibrated to save you the running around.
- Our comprehensive range of stock means we can provide a full replacement service for your failed equipment and instruments with minimum delay and down-time.
- With access to one of Australia’s most experienced and respected authorities in the industry, we provide unrivalled after-sales support and personalised customer service.
- We provide both Workshop and Field based testing services, offering the best of both worlds.
- We have fully equipped field vans that can provide on-site testing of all safety equipment and calibration of most electrical instruments.
- We provide a 24hr turnaround time on booked in testing and calibration.
- We can offer after hours testing and calibration services.
- We do our best to offer our customers the most economical solution for their testing and calibration needs.
- Principal Sale’s agents for Deco Insulating gloves in QLD and NSW for the last 16 years.
- Sales Agents for Trelleborg Insulating mats and covers for 16 years
- Sales and Repair agents for Kyoritsu instruments
We are proud to have been associated with Deco (insulating gloves) and Trelleborg (insulating mats and covers) for over 16 years. We are sales agents for both of these Australian manufacturers and have been actively involved in helping them develop new and innovative products for the Australian Electrical industry.
We have been agents for Kyoritsu Instruments for the past 5 years providing both sales and repair services.
We exist to protect our Customer’s greatest assets – their staff.
We will achieve this by promoting a culture of Integrity in testing, and pride of Workmanship, in our staff.
The driving principle of the Network Power Group is to provide a complete service to customers by partnering them in their electrical challenges and providing innovative goods, services, and solutions to help them succeed in their Business objectives.
Network Power Services was established in 1996 to provide testing services to the Electrical Industry throughout Australia.
We were the first company to provide on-site testing services to the Qld and NSW electrical industry, which started in 1996. We are the Innovators, not the Imitators.
Our principal has been in the Industry for 37 years and is well respected as one of the experts in his field. He has passed his skills and experience to all of our staff. The majority of our staff are qualified Electrical tradespersons who understand the theory of how they are testing and why, so you can have confidence that your testing or calibration has been done correctly, and to the latest applicable standards.
In 2004 due to customer demand Network Calibration Services was established.
The Network Power Group was formed in 2004 to provide an umbrella company to co-ordinate the separate divisions.
We have a large workshop facility based at Brendale, a fast growing industrial area on the north side of Brisbane.